The student association “La Terna Sinistrorsa” brings you to the Motor Show!
Back to the annual International Automobile Exhibition in Bologna.
Starting Thursday, December 6 from Milan by bus, we’ll be back in the day.
In more detail:
- Starting from MIlan at 07:00 AM in Piazza Leonardo Da Vinci.
- The arrival in Bologna is scheduled at 10:30 AM.
- Visit of the salon without guides.
- Leaving from Bologna at 04:15 PM.
- The arrival in Milan is scheduled at 07:30 PM.
The participation fee is only 10€!
This includes the entrance to the exhibition and the bus trip. The initiative is co-financed by the Politecnico di Milano.
– REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED –
There are no more available places, and a waiting list with the extra requests has already been written.
Can a student not from the Politcnico partecipate? Sadly, no. The initiative is co-financed by the university, and only students, PhD students and erasmus students with a valid Politecnico’s ID (matricola) can partecipate.
Can more than one student send a participation request in the same email? No. Each student must send the participation request with his own email.
How many places are available? At the opening of registrations, October 31, the available places are 146.